As your business grows, so too does its need for storage. Storage Racking requires all businesses to have compliant storage racking systems.
It doesn’t matter what type of storage racking you use, a Pre-Start Health & Safety Review needs to be completed to determine that they are compliant with current regulations.
The WINTEK Engineering Approach:
- Assess your storage racking systems to identify problems and provide suitable solutions.
- Services include inspections of single selective pallet racks, push-back racks, flow-through racks, cantilever racks, and whatever custom racks your business uses.
- Propose cost-effective solutions that are designed with employee safety in mind.
- Create models showcasing weak points in your storage racking and instances of poor installation.
- Ensure all storage racking meets the requirements of CSA-A344, RMI, and OBC codes.
- Provide support post-inspection for any questions you may have about the report and the proposed solutions.
Any business that uses storage racking needs to have a PHSR completed if they want to be compliant.
Don’t risk the health and safety of your employees, contact WINTEK Engineering today to learn more about our detailed PHSR process.
Call Us Today at (866) 248-6608 to Book Your PHSR